Friday, September 29, 2006

How I wish I could be in Singapore for Next Week...

Later on… after I reach home tonight, I will got to cook whatever food left in the refrigerator... finish the food… clean up the house… pack my luggage… pray for some interesting program on the TV… watch it… and go to sleep… As tomorrow morning I will be going to 石家庄 again… and this time I will be going for a week’s time… so there will be no updates from me until then when i am back…

Actually, I hope really hope that I can go back to Singapore during next week instead… because next week will be a very important and happening week for me…

First of all… Serene’s Birthday is on the 3rd Oct… Although I never celebrate birthday for you before... Happy Birthday anyway!!!!!

Second on the list… is Litong’s birthday on the 4th Oct… I hope can be part of the celebration but too bad I can't… but still no worries, Weiqiang will go get the presents for you… Happy Birthday Litong!!!!!

Third placing… will be Jessica’s (or more commonly known as either Hazel or HoLam or maybe also called some other names too) birthday on the 4th Oct too… Happy Birthday Jessica!!!!! Don’t miss me hor...

Fourth and coming up… is Jo-an’s Birthday on the 6th Oct… And I really very very long never see her already…Happy Birthday Jo-an!!!!!

Fifth on the chart… it is my Father’s Birthday on the 7th Oct… Happy Birthday to you, Father!!!!! Sorry to be away…

And sixth of the six… it’s my god-brother, Kevin Goh’s wedding on the 8th of Oct… and I'm sorry that I really can’t attend it… I know you initially asked me to be the MC for your wedding dinner… please be assured that I didn’t run away because of that… even though I think I can’t do it well… But still, I really really wish I could be there at your wedding… I feel so shitty… but no matter what… Have a Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Wedding!!!! Kevin and whoever the bride is, I promise my Ang Bao (red packet) will reach you…

No comments: