Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's just like a brand New World...

Previously, I can't surf blogspot site in Beijing, so I was using the friendster blog... the options, layout and functions for friendster blog are kind of limited although it is just enough for me (a html idiot)... but since recently I realized that I am now able to surf blogspot here... well... and here I am... today I have been exploring on how to use this blogspot... and Hey! It's really cool... It is like a brand New World here in blogspot, I can have more choices... more options... more skins and better layout to choose... and if I will to know html or some others whatever codes, I still can make it better and improve my blog site... Cool right!!!

But still, I am attached to those previous entries which I had in my friendster blog, but too bad... it has been outcasted... I have moved on... ha...ha... but seriously speaking... I don't know if I have the time to maintain and update this site or not... I only update once a blue moon on friendster blog, but I had fun today... just by customizing the background of this blog and getting some of the layout problem solved... maybe I will try better here... hee... hee...

No comments: