Thursday, September 21, 2006

What time is it???

I actually just bought this TAG Heuer it a few months back... and look at the stupid watch now!!! The dame fake leather strip came off... well, although the watch is still ticking but what is a watch when I can't wear it??? What a waste of "time"!!! Hopefully the one I bought for Weiqiang don't spoil so fast... Hee... Hee...


Anyway, back to the main point... Take a look at my new watch!!! Cool right??? It is bigger... nicer... and cheaper than the one I bought previously... This Montblanc watch was last one off the shelves and I almost didn't buy it... but thanks to Tongwei, for helping me slash the price down by almost 40%, it is mine! Arigatô(Thank you)!!!

Ops... what time is it now??? Back to work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were not so goodness,we should buy it almost -50% or more,so if go buy things with me you should shut upp........and depend on me