Sunday, September 24, 2006

Anime-a-holic

It has been 1 month since I have re-activated my anime-a-holic lifestyle... I kind of watched about 300 over episodes of animes (including anime movies and special episodes) within the past month... and still continue watching as per today... my mind has been seeing anime even when my eyes are off the screen... I eat also think of anime... I sleep also think of anime... it is really freaking me out... but I kind of enjoyed it... Ha... Ha...

Of the 300 over episodes, what I mainly watched were "One Piece" and it is really good of course... Luckily, I waited for so long then started watching... because watching from episode 1 to the current episode 276 WITHOUT waiting week by week per episode (which really will drive me crazy) is like Wow!!! SHIOK MAN!!! Ha... Ha... I am really satisfied... but the only problem now is that, I have to wait for week by week again since I have finished the latest episode... sianz...

Weiqiang have also informed me that Naruto is most properly going to finish its fillers episodes... I was so excited about it and I also have just finished watching it until the latest episode, after putting it on-hold for quite sometime... It was really a hard time trying to finish the fillers episodes because they are not as interesting as the main storyline... but at least, I felt the most recent filler was done much better then the rest which really hype me up for Naruto again... (*Cross my fingers...* because I don't know how true the filler really going to end here or not)

The rest of the anime which I am also seeing are Bleach (which is still in the filler episodes and I hope it will move back to the main storyline too), xxx-holic, Beet Excellion, Kiba, Utawarerumono, Tale of Saiunkoku, and many many more... Even if I have the rest of my lifetime to watch animes... I think it is still not enough... Ha... Ha...

No comments: