Monday, September 25, 2006

Take a break... Have a KitKat...

Just taking a quick break(without KitKat) after I reviewed the work I am going to do for this week... I have been dealing with heavy emotion sets back from work for weeks and months... and the tons and tons of pressure from work has been pressing on me breathless... Luckily next week is going to be holiday in Beijing... but after that aren't easy either... I need to review 2 employees' work contracts and conduct appraisal for all the employees... then get the payroll and related stuffs done within the week including finalizing plans for the October so that hopefully I can go for a peaceful holiday break... and then I will need to worry for November schedule... which will includes another 2 employees' work contracts, budgets, salary increment, end of year plans and many many more stuffs that are flying randomly in my head (even when I sleeps)...

Ahhhhhhhh......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its driving me crazy...!!!!!!

Ok... I think I feel better now... back to work again... sianz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaa...pity u,dude,but same to me,so many many many works to do,kill me~~~~~~~~~
But come on,dude,for our future,i stand~~

Anonymous said...

And by the way,you are a �??�blogger