Thursday, September 21, 2006

After work...

I am one person who doesn't like to go home straight after work... what you can do at home after work anyway??? Back in Singapore, I will meet my buddies for dinner or catch up with one or two friends whom I have not met for ages most of the time... But here in Beijing, I don't really have that privilege anymore... Although I have been here for 3 quarter of a year already, I am still exploring what kind of activities I can engage myself with??? Even though there are many activities available here, the spending power of the people here is quite low.. so my friends here can't really keep up with everyday filled with activities and neither can I... so usually I will stay back in office and watch my Anime(s) or a movie or two with no complains at all because it help me to save money and it is also my favourite past time... but still I can't possibility be do that every single day, right?
Sometime back during summer, together with the rest of my colleagues, we will go for a game of soccer every once or twice a week...As now it is autumn and the lazy sun is starting to sets quite early...and here in Beijing, it is not like Singapore where you almost have streets lights or whatever lights that brighten the whole place up like a Christmas tree... so no more soccer for us (unless we wants to play in the dark)...so now I will try to go for a game of pool with Tongwei (one of my colleague) or maybe together with a few more colleagues... whatever activities it may be, it shall always ends with a wonderful dinner with good food, and beer without fail... what a life?

Our Soccer Team, although we lost all the match we played...

Game of Pool, I still can't win Tongwei yet... dame it!!!


Dinner time... hungry???


Beer and yang rou chuan(extra BIG mutton satay)...


look at all the sticks... sorry but i just finished them... next time i will try to remember to take a photo of one with the food still on it... so you know how it look like... hee...hee...

This is the chef cutting the Peking duck... yum... yum...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture where you pose with the satay sticks from far look a bit like joss sticks! Haha.. - lisa

e.lim said...

->Lisa: Thanks hor... joss stick.... any better and more creative ideas??? I think those are just giant toothpicks...

By the way... next time you can click on the others and you can get to key your name in... So you no need to be an "Anonymous"...