Monday, October 09, 2006

The Wicked Junior

As my stress level hit the brim... I decided to take a little break to enjoy a little IQ game for a few minutes... The last time I tried "The Wicked", I went MAD over it because even until today I have not completed it... Today, I tried this new "The Wicked Junior", which I thought it maybe easier but guess what... I can't even get pass level 1... This make me even more stress up... So, in order to release my stress… I read the spoiler and completed it... and of course I cooled down and feel better after it... Ha... Ha...

Click to try the Game

Anyway, I did still manage to guess some of the questions correctly by myself, although I cheated to complete it... Maybe you should try it out to find out how fun it is (if you can make pass the 1 level)… Well, when you give up, you can ask me for the spoiler too... Ha... Ha...

No comments: