Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lossing Weight

I suddenly have this urge to go on diet… Well, actually I often have this urge… ha… ha… but I know that I am not doing anything to it… Eating food has been part of my enjoyment… Finding good food to eat and tasting new food is also one of my favorite past-time…

Well, but I have been back to my previous weight before Army… And maybe it is time I should really do something about it… hee… hee… Actually I really hate it when I injured my left leg during the soccer game last time held by my company, I could have made use of that time to loss some weight… anyway… enough of excuses for myself… I just need to start something now…

Maybe I should set some rules for myself… it may help a little… Well… maybe I can think over lunch… ha... ha… oh ya… I think I can start by eating lesser for lunch… I will cut down the potion... anyway the food sucks in the canteen… so I think there shouldn’t be any problem for me to do that… hee… hee…

The rest of the plan may be I can start think after lunch… on maybe when I feel like losing weight again… :p

No comments: