Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Untied Knot

I scrolled through my “Friendster” friend list... and as usual I came across this old friend whom I have not seen nor hear from for many years... I clicked onto the profile... browsed through her updates and photos... and she still look as sweet as last time when I knew her (actually look more and more attractive)...

Well, I think I still have that knot in my heart which I can’t untied... although I moved on and I have tried to untied it for so many years, I still can't seems to even loosen that knot... There are no longer any feelings, happiness or pain but it is just so frustrating... because I will never know what to do if one day I meet her on the road... Aiya... and I really afraid that day will come soon… Lucky I am in China now… At least the risk is lower here…

***Anyway Martin Ko, if you are reading this... you better keep it a secret... because you are only the dame person I talk to you about this before... And you better don't disclose who is the knot... not even to Pearl!!!

No comments: