Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Death Note the Movie

I just got to know that it is on cinema in Singapore from Qiang (after I tell him that I found out there is a movie made on Death Note)... Well, and the worst part is that he tell me he have aready seen it with Tong and gang on the cinema... Dame it...

Anyway... this is one good show... I have been reading the manga and watching the anime of Death Note... although I just start only no long ago... but I think the movie should not too bad... There are actually 2 (to 3) movies I think... Ha... Ha... something which I think it is cool and the plot should be good hopefully... Basically 1 movie will not be enough to show the entire story... although 2 movies are still not enough... but I think it is still better then 1... and based on hearsay, there might be a 3rd movie... Can't wait to see the movie soon... Too bad I am not in Singapore, if not I would have watch it last week... Dame it!

The 1st Movie was first aired during June 2006 in Japan...
The 2nd Movie is going to be air really soon on 3rd Nov 2006 in Japan...
As for 3rd Movie... as I said... it is hearsay.. so I also dunno have or not in the first place... anyway... enjoy the trailers for the 2 movies first... hee... hee...

Death Note Movie 1 Trailer...


Death Note Movie 2 - (The "L"ast Name) Trailer II

No comments: