Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sincerity

"Sincerity" this word came into my mind again after talking to someone over the phone yesterday… I have been commented by someone that I have no "Sincerity" AGAIN…

At that same time, it reminded me of 12 years back when I was been commented by that word over the phone also… Wah kaoz… This deadly word caused me to scratch off hundreds of hairs on my head and left me "wonder-land" for quite some time…

Of course from the dictionary I knew that :

Sincerity: (诚意)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“ In the modern world, sincerity is the rare and often-admired
virtue of speaking truly about one's feelings, thoughts, desires. Sincere expression carries risks to the speaker, since the ordinary screens used in everyday life are opened to the outside world. At the same time, we expect our friends, our lovers, our leaders "to be sincere." ”


But until yesterday... 12 years later… the word came back to me again… Maybe I still have not fully understand it yet… I wonder… is it because I usually portray an image that is not serious enough? act cute? or clowning around?... and that’s why I was never taken seriously by others... that make me seems insincere?

No comments: