Monday, November 20, 2006

Am I stress?

My head is spinning after looking at the monitor screen non-stop...
I think it is time to start school… but what to study? Where the $$$
Work??? @#$%^&* Social life has been kind of limited…
Where is my coke??? $$$$ always the problem...
I am suffering from depression again…
I missed home and friends… What is my career path?
Where is that dame “Light”… I need enlightenment!!! No I will not be a monk… don’t mis-understand.
This Stupid translation work I am doing has been getting on my nerves. (6000 plus sentences already still thousands of them to come???) Hey I need to plan for next year company budget…
but I have no resources??? Should I further studies… I am 24 going 25… Shit I am damn old…
I am running out of time… I cause “lis” to be angry… sorry… why are you still mad at me?
I need a break… I need to diet… no diet + no exercise… can I do it?
I am behind time… Why am I still Single…
Why is it so cold... Stupid winter... althought I like winter
What am I doing here… Playtime over???
I think I need to decide… Plus take action… My bank account is disappearing…



These things are really flying in my head and driving my nuts… how..??? I am really messed up… I need enlightenment!!!! I am starting to don’t even know what I am talking about??? Damn it!!!

Am I stress???




No comments: