Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Process of getting this new Job...

I remember spending 2 whole days trying to fill up an job application form a few months back... It was just a simple form with difficult questions to answer... well at the end of the day, I wanted to get that job so much, because I spent lots of time and overuse some of my limited braincells just to complete it...

The interview came only yesterday, and it was the MOST interesting interview I had so far... The interview was held at a coffee shop at Lavender (French Rd) over lunch (which I only drank a Coke Light), and the interviewers consist of Amos (my future direct boss) and his 5 to 6 yr old son, whom I think is called Joshu or something that sound like Joshu, as I can't really figure it out since he speaks while biting his fishball noodles... Well, I mean, who will get such an interview?(maybe once in a lifetime for some people only)

It certainly does turn out good as I was offered the job... but the BAD new was it was only a temp job... some shit happened, and it became a temp position from a perm position... anyway, i am going for it, I don't care anymore :p

I will be starting work next week and I don't know how tough the job might be, but I am going to cling on to it as long as I can... so let's hope things turn well and my life improves from here... I am putting my "kite" aside, and hoping that I wouldn't need it anymore...

Sample of the Job Application Form:


Page 1


Page 2


Page 3

2 comments:

aspire to... said...

hey elim... all the best and im so happy for you.
yes you are right... go for it... and you know... we never know where will this bring us forward.

i wish you all the best and have a great deal of fun.

we catch up soon.. i have some worthy news to update you too....

hee

Jo said...

hey lim...

congratulations ;) hmmm.... so must speak proper english hor LOL

Cheers,
jo