Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday... Something to Remember...

Since 10 years ago, it was a day to be remembered... Anyway, it was on 10th of April then but I remembered it was a Good Friday too... Some of those who were studying in Gan Eng School School then, might still remembered it just like me...

He, whom we lost, will always remain in our memories...
He, who's lived his life, will continue into our lifes...
He, who is a leader, will never be left behind...
He, who passed on, will be prayed by us every year...
-To my dear friend, Lin RongTong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.