Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Path...

I shivered as I stay still… I wonder if it is the weather, or is it my heart…

Work has been pressurizing even when I see no work can be done…

Living in the uncertainly has certainly weaken myself…

I need to move! I need to take action!

What to do? When to do? How to do?

Run away from comfort zone or face it head on?

Either ways, it is hard…

The book “Road less travelled” reminded me that life is difficult…

First of all I have to accept it… face it… and solve it…

So now… difficulties of life… please come to me… let me welcome you, not b’cos I am going mad… but I want meet up with you…

Anyway… I am fighting you… God, Buddha, Krishna, Allah and whoever… Bless me… give me strength… let me roar… show me the light at the end of the path!

Let me walk out this out of this mess… so that I can clean it up… and start building my path…

And by the way… Lady love… where are you?

No comments: